- 4 peppers
- 1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 cup orzo pasta (or brown rice)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Few shakes of Parmesan cheese
1 can tomato soup plus one can water
- Scoop out the inside of the peppers.
- Prepare the pepper filling by mixing the ground beef (or turkey), orzo pasta (or brown rice), soup, garlic and cheese.
- Stuff the peppers with the filling.
- Place the stuffed peppers in a casserole.
- Mix the onion soup mix with water, and pour over the peppers.
- Cover the casserole, and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for one hour.
(Source: Adapted from The Daily Meal)