- 1 container ricotta
- 5 – 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Vanilla or lemon zest for flavor
- Cinnamon for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add in all ingredients and whisk until completely incorporated.
3. Spray a baking dish with canola spray.
4. Pour the Melópita batter into the baking dish.
5. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden.
6. Let the Melópita cool.
7. Turn the Melopita over on to a serving plate. You can serve cold from the fridge or at room temperature.
8. Before serving, dust generously with cinnamon and finish by drizzling with as much honey as you like.
(Source: Feed Your Soul Too)