Talk about a perfect stolen moment!
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 3/4 cups multi grain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups Nestle Toll House pumpkin spice morsels
- 1 1/2 cups toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in vanilla and eggs and beat until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Add in pumpkin spice morsels and toffee bits and mix until incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for at least one hour.
- Measure dough using a medium cookie scoop (about 1 1/2 tablespoons). Drop dough balls, 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft).
Allow cookies to cool on pan for about 2 minutes before removing them to a cooling rack.