- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bunches of spinach
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup low fat ricotta
- 1 1/4 cups chopped parsley, chives, dill, spring onions
- 1/4 cup of leeks
- 100 g crumbled feta
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Salt, pepper
- Peel the potatoes. Slice crosswise into rounds about 3 mm thick.
- Slice the third potato lengthwise, also 3 mm thick. Bake the potato slices till tender.
- Cook spinach for a few minutes until reduced and tender. Add herbs. Remove excess water. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, ricotta, feta and lemon zest. Add salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a 9 inch spring form pan. Line the bottom with round potato slices and cover the bottom completely. Place the long slices around the sides and spoon the ricotta mixture in. Bake for about 40 minutes until firm and a perfect brown. Ease the pizza out with a knife. Release the spring and carefully open the pan.