- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp seeded and finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 can (6 oz) water-packed chunk light tuna, drained and flaked
- 6 (7-in./18 cm) wheat tortillas
- 2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 Cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1-2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Optional toppings such as diced avocado, sliced green onions or snipped fresh cilantro
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, jalapeño pepper and lime juice; mix well. Drain tuna using a can strainer. Stir tuna into the yogurt mixture.
- Spread tuna mixture evenly over each tortilla to within 1/4 inch (6 mm) of edge. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomato, pressing lightly. If desired, arrange additional toppings over filling.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly or fold in half and serve immediately.
Source: Adapted from The Pampered Chef